Adamstown, PA’s Premier Antiques Mall
Acquires New Ownership
We are excited to announce that the land and buildings that have housed Stoudts for the last 50+ years are now in the very capable hands of the IronSpire Complex.
Your Sunday destination for antiques, food, and great beer is still here, just under different ownership.
Stoudts Black Angus Antiques is now Angus Antiques.
Frequently asked questions:
- Yes, the new owners plan to maintain (and improve) the complex.
- Yes, Carol and Ed are retiring to Vermont, selling their house, and auctioning their incredible antique collection.
- No, this is not the end of Stoudts, it’s just the end of our physical location in Adamstown.
Ed & Carol Stoudt’s Private Antiques Auction
Saturday, July 24, 2021
- Extensive pipe collection
- Beer memorabilia
- Antique steins
- Vintage posters
- Furniture from Ed and Carol’s Restaurant and Victorian home.
(610) 829 – 1910