Saturday, September 23 from 6 PM – 10 PM
Buy Your Tickets in Advance and Save $10!
- Tickets Purchased in Advance: $30 each
- Tickets Purchased the Day of Event: $40 each
Three Convenient Ways to Purchase Tickets:
|Online||By Phone||By Email|
About Our 30th Anniversary Birthday Bash & Founder’s BrewFest:
Remember back to when we first started the Invitational Microbrewery’s festival?
Brewers, owners, and head sales guys handing out samples, teaching the masses about craft beer. Join Carol and some of her fellow founder friends to help her celebrate 30 years of brewing!
At our 30th Anniversary Birthday Bash & Founder’s BrewFest, you can sample 24 Styles of STOUDTS as well as beers from twelve guest breweries:
- Gary Bogoff from Berkshire Brewing (shown in photo)
- Dain Shirey from St. Boniface
- Phil Bannatyne from Cambridge Brewing Company
- Tom Kehoe and Rick Anstotz from Yards
- Troeg’s Jancy Nightingale
- Little Dog Brewing
- Mark Weinmann from Sly Fox
- Dave Hoffman from Climax Brewery
- Union Barrel Works
- Wacker Brewing Company
- Lancaster Brewing Company
- Weyerbacker Brewing Company
We will tap a special STOUDTS style to go with our moist Chocolate Fat Dog Stout Birthday Cake!
Live music from The Good Lovin’ Jam Band, beer drinker’s buffet, and—fantastic craft beer. Sample drafts from select breweries in your souvenir glass. Must be 21+ to enter.
2800 North Reading Road, Adamstown, PA 19501