November 11 from 12PM to 4PM
IPA Throw-down Brewfest
Buy Your Tickets Today!
Over 40 beers from 6 local brew clubs and independent home brewers, 20 Stoudt’s beers on tap, great food from Chef Bob’s Kitchen and live music from Octavia and her room shaking Blues band. Celebrate 30 years of brewing with Carol Stoudt and her guest judges! And, have the opportunity to speak beer with super creative Home brewers! Limited tickets! Must be 21+.
3 Easy Ways to Pre-Purchase Tickets for $25*:
- Phone: 717-484-4386
- Email: email@example.com
*Tickets are $30 at the gate.
Homebrewers Invited to Compete in First-Ever Stoudts Homebrew Invitational Competition
We are excited to invite you to compete in our ﬁrst-ever Stoudts Homebrew Invitational Competition to celebrate homebrew clubs and our 30 years in brewing. This kick-oﬀ year, we celebrate the always-versatile, classic Cascade hop.
Homebrewers will have the opportunity to compete in two ways:
- Homebrew Club IPA Challenge!
Brew an IPA with your homebrew club and see how you stack up against other clubs in the area. Carol Stoudt, the Founding Lady of Stoudt Brewing, requires entries to use Cascade Hops. She will have available for a limited time FREE CASCADE HOP PELLETS. Just contact us with the amount you need and to arrange pickup details.
- Individual Brewer:
Want all the glory to yourself? Brew any style beer with Cascade and have your beer go head-to-head in a People’s Choice style competition. Again, we have available for a limited time FREE CASCADE HOP PELLETS alpha acid = 7.0%. Just contact us with the amount you need and to arrange pickup details.
Entries may be kegged, bottled, or growler-ﬁlled. Brewers are encouraged to ﬁll their Corney kegs or bring two full cases (48 12-ounce bottles) to the event. The more people who try your beer, the better your chances of getting a vote! Entries must declare a style from the 2015 BJCP guidelines and make known any unique ingredients, methods, or techniques (guava-infused, hop-torpedoed, wood-aged, and so forth).
- Please contact us to reserve a table, tubs, and ice.
- If you are not aﬃliated with a club you will be grouped with other non-members and may be solicited by local clubs.
- Clubs and individuals submitting kegs must provide their own method of dispensing the beer (CO2 tank, hand-pumped cask, etc.)
IPA Challenge Prizes:
- 1st place: Club brew day with Stoudt’s Brewer Norm Eaton and 6 tickets to the Winter Cheers to 30 Years Anniversary Event where the winning beer will be featured
- 2nd place: $100 and 4 tickets to the Winter Cheers to 30 Years Anniversary Event
- 3rd place: 2 tickets to the Winter Cheers to 30 Years Anniversary Event and one case of a ﬂagship Stoudt’s beer
Ribbons and Stoudts swag awarded to the people’s choice awards during the ﬁnal hour of the event.
For more details or to arrange your hop pickup, contact Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2800 North Reading Road, Adamstown, PA 19501