Saturday, October 21
Registration: 8:45 AM – 9:45 AM
Start Time: 10:00 AM
Directed by the Lancaster Road Runners Club and hosted by Stoudts Brewing Company, this 7.45- mile race course provides challenging, varied, and picturesque running experience. All finishers receive a traditional pint glass, a loaf of freshly baked bread from the Wonderful Good Market, and a free beer. Must be 21 years and older to participate.
PRICE: $35.00 Race Fee + $3.00 SignUp Fee
REGISTRATION: Price increases to $40.00 after September 30, 2017 at 11:59pm EDT
Race Day Information:
- Registration: 8:45 – 9:45 AM next to the Clock Tower at the rear of the big parking lot
- Baby-jogging strollers, pets, or headphones will not be permitted in the race.
- Start Time: 10:00 AM, at the Clock Tower
- End Time: 2:00 PM
- Free parking is available on the grounds of the brewery
- Awards Ceremony and After Party in Stoudts Beer Hall
For more information about the race or to register, please visit https://runsignup.com/Race/PA/Adamstown/StoudtsBrewingDistanceClassic.